Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm Back! Really, I promise!

I'm baaaaaaacckkk...AGAIN.

I think I could have won the award for "Least Amount of Blog Posts in a Year" award. After nearly a year-long hiatus, I am back to the blogosphere. And I promise I will post more than just one blog post a year about being back to the blogosphere.

At the time of my last post, I was about 1 month into my pregnancy. As with nearly every deficiency and mistake I made between April 2011 to January 8, 2012, I am going to blame my leave of absence on my pregnancy. Those months were just a TOTAL BLUR. Really, a BLUR! Let me catch you up on my life since I last posted. It went a little something like this: vomit, vomit, vomit, work stress, work stress, pain, hot dog, hot dog, vomit, vomit, birthday, vomit, babymoon, vomit, carpal tunnel, carpal tunnel, pain, pain, vomit, work stress, work stress, work stress, vomit, one-year anniversary, vomit, vomit, carpal tunnel, pain, pain, vomit, swell, vomit, swell, Merry Christmas, vomit, vomit, vomit, wham, bam, BABY!!!!!! There you have it.

Now that we're all caught up, maybe you can forgive me for not posting very much. I am happy to report that I have regained feeling in my hands again, I no longer constantly have acute pains shooting up my arms, AND I am no longer vomiting in public spaces like the metro (subway), in front of people in their fancy business suits on K Street, in front of government buildings (Sorry about that, NASA), in the office bathroom stall, inside cars, in restaurants, in other people's homes, in the Carribean Sea, on the beach, on the side of the road after pulling over, (I really have no shame left), etc, etc. PLUS, I now have my darling baby whom I am so completely in love with and is totally revolutionizing my life! So I have lots of happy things to blog about these days!

Stay tuned! For more posts that make you go, "Wait, wait, wait, WHAT?"

1 comment:

  1. Even though you seemed to have a crazy pregnancy... I still can't wait to for it! Hopefully I will have no shame or just no vomit! ha!

    ReplyDelete